Dr. Jason A. Beverly is a Mississippi author who often incorporates the use of history, urban legends, folklore, and supernatural elements in his stories to provide intimate glimpses into the fictional lives of Southerners. He is a graduate of Hattiesburg High School and The University of Southern Mississippi. Jason has a strong appreciation for small towns and tree-lined streets, and Ernest J. Gaines is his literary influence. He is the author of Christmas Clues, Releasing Magnolias along the Mystical Railway: A Collection of Mississippi Ghost Tales, Mississippi Revival Roads, The Flying Church of Orleans Parish, and Ghosts of Beauvoir: A Supernatural Journey of Self-Discovery.
- Hattiesburg Author Beverly Releases New 'Christmas Clues' Book
- Midday Interview: Dr. Jason Beverly
- Author Releases Supernatural Short Stories
- Hub City native pens 'Ghosts of Beauvoir'
- USM Alumnus to Publish Series of Novels
- Revival Roads: Jason Beverly's Fictional Tour of Mississippi
- Now You're Talking w/Marshall Ramsey: Revival Roads; Jason Beverly's Fictional Tour of Mississippi