Dr. Jason A. Beverly is a Mississippi author and screenwriter who often incorporates the use of history, urban legends, folklore, and supernatural elements in his stories to provide intimate glimpses into the fictional lives of Southerners. He is a graduate of Hattiesburg High School and The University of Southern Mississippi. Jason has a strong appreciation for small towns and tree-lined streets, and Ernest J. Gaines is his literary influence. He is the author of More Christmas Clues, Christmas Clues, Releasing Magnolias along the Mystical Railway: A Collection of Mississippi Ghost Tales, Mississippi Revival Roads, and The Flying Church of Orleans Parish.
- Hub City Author visits hometown for "Lunch with Books' at the library
- Hattiesburg Author, Beverly, Releases New Book, "A Mississippi Summer"
- Hattiesburg Author Beverly Releases 'More Christmas Clues' Book
- Hattiesburg Author Beverly Releases New 'Christmas Clues' Book
- Local Author Releases New Christmas Book
- Midday Interview: Dr. Jason Beverly
- Author Releases Supernatural Short Stories
- Hub City native pens 'Ghosts of Beauvoir'
- USM Alumnus to Publish Series of Novels
- Beverly's Third Book Takes Readers on Road Trip
- Revival Roads: Jason Beverly's Fictional Tour of Mississippi
- Now You're Talking w/Marshall Ramsey: Revival Roads; Jason Beverly's Fictional Tour of Mississippi